Tuesday, February 11, 2014

Feb. 11, 2014


I spent the day on the computer. I needed to catch up on emails and facebook comments. Still haven't responded to all the emails, but I'll get there. It's after nine and I an tired. I did bake two loaves of bread today. They turned out nice. I made hot cereal for breakfast and then sent my hubby to work with a brown bag full of goodies; salad, nuts, raisins, rice crackers, goat cheese, and an apple. I rode my bike for 15 miles and then planked for several minutes. If you don't know what planking is...well it's an exercise. Then I made lunch for the kids, did four loads of laundry, filed my taxes on Tax Act, and milked my goat.


I put a nice roast and potatoes in a crock pot for dinner, but at 6 the meat was still raw so I sent the kids to town for two $5 pizzas. I know, I know, not good for them. I didn't eat it. I made a double batch of Tapioca pudding and ate half of it. That would be 2 1/2 cups of tapioca pudding, yum. Of course it's made with goat milk so the kids won't touch it. That means I get to eat the other half tomorrow. :)


Pizza is definitely a part of the whole foods lifestyle. It is a whole lot of food in just one slice. some days are just like that and it does everyone good to just eat pizza. And none of this spinach stuff, peperoni with extra cheese. Pizza Pizza.


Until next time...

No comments:

Post a Comment